#europehome primarily seeks to increase your skills and entrepreneurial attitudes by means of:
- Part-time placements: Part-time placements are performed either locally or aboard and in tandems with local or international student;
- Entrepreneurial activities: Regular entrepreneurial activities (discussions with employers, interactive workshops, simulation games, etc.) are organised by universities to launch active discussions among students, employers and lecturers and to raise awareness about the entrepreneurial skills and attitudes;
- Entrepreneurial courses: Integration of entrepreneurial material in the regular study courses.
#europehomeproject offers professionally meaningful and highly relevant entrepreneurial activities for students who currently study Business and Engineering at one of the 5 project partner universities:
- University of Alcala
- University of Aveiro
- University of Latvia
- Lodz University of Technology
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
The project ensures various types of activities and allows different degrees of involvement, which means that you can choose the most appropriate way of participation.
For more specific information, please contact your home university coordinator or email@example.com.